There are few things that beat the thrill of a winning payout at online slots. But is there a way to experience the excitement of wins more often?
From our own experience, we find that if you follow a few or most of the highlighted tips below, and you are willing to apply some focus and self-discipline, your chances of frequent and bigger payouts does increase.
Once you have studied our winning formula be sure to find a real money online slots casino that suits your taste and budget.
- Start by checking if the slot is playing hot or cold. If this information isnt available online you can always contact the casino help desk to request this info.
- Find out what the slot game return-to-player percentage (RTP%) is.
- Familiarise yourself with how each slot game works. Getting to know how the bonus features, scatters and bet limits work is crucial.
- The easiest way to familiarise yourself with the slot without spending your own cash is by playing it in free play or demo mode.
- Another way to learn slots game features is by using any bonus money the casino gives you. This way you will be able to convert your winnings into real cash.
- Vary your bet sizes – always playing the minimum amount will only give you a small payout when you eventually hit a winning combination.
- When you find yourself losing more than you are winning, do not increase your bet size but rather lower it. This will buy you more time to increase the odds in your favour.
- Budget your bankroll in advance of each playing session, and then stick to it. This way you won’t play with money you don’t actually have.
- Aside from determining how much money you have to play with, also set aside a time limit. Playing for unlimited hours won’t leave you time to calculate your losses.
- Prepare your environment both mentally and physically. Avoid unnecessary distractions like that which can cause you to lose focus. Check your state of mind too, if you are depressed, intoxicated or impaired in any way it will have an adverse effect on your better judgement and you may end up losing far more than you expected to win.
- Always treat gambling sessions independently of each other and remember that there are no “lucky streaks” when it comes to random number generated games.
We also have some useful information on what a winning payline combinations looks like and how they work and how to select the right slot game.
We would welcome feedback from your own winning slots experience. It would be interesting to know which of the above combinations worked in your favour and perhaps you even have a few other suggestions that could be shared with other players.